Prevention & Wellness
Well Woman Health Screenings
Motor Vehicle Accident
Chronic Disease Management
Consultation (Second Opinion)
Oral Contraceptive prescribing
STD Screening / Treatment
UTI Screening / Treatment
Flu/Pneumonia Treatment & Prevention
EKG Tracing & Interpretation
Continued Psychiatric Care
Osteopathic Medicine / Non-pharmaceutical Pain Management
- Co-payments are payable prior to your appointment.
- Check with your insurance company prior to your appointment(s) to see if and how much they cover/pay for services.
- We will gladly submit claims to any third-party payor for which you are a subscriber/ member.
- Balance due after insurance payments - depending on the insurance contract - will be your responsibility.
- While we try to accept all insurance benefit assignments, several insurance plans that we are contracted with do make you responsible for some portion of the total cost, including co-pays, non-covered services, etc.
- If you use an insurance plan that we are not contracted with, the entire bill will be your responsibility.
- Balances unpaid for more than 90 days from date of service will be turned over to collections and/or interest and other fees added.
- All balances, including add-on fees, will be your responsibility.
- It is important to keep your appointment. To avoid possible no-show fees, please let us know 24 hours in advance if you need to reschedule.